The Convertible Day Bag - Large
This gorgeous leather bag has been thoughtfully designed and crafted by our local artisan partners, using full grain leather and a unique, vintage huipil. No two bags are exactly alike. Handmade by women in the highlands of Guatemala, each huipil can take up to six months to create, depending on the pattern!
These intricate designs are a breathtaking expression of different villages all across Guatemala, as well as a legacy of the women who weave them. No matter where the day takes you, this bag will be a faithful companion for years to come.
The Convertible Day Bag can be carried as a handbag, a crossbody bag, or as a backpack.
Note: As the bag is made of a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color. Color may also vary due to studio lighting.
A portion of all proceeds supports orphan care initiatives around the world.
- Full grain leather
- Handwoven vintage huipil fabric -
- Fully lined interior
- Adjustable/removable backpack straps and cross body strap
- Metal hardware
- Zipper closure
- Two inner drop pockets and one zipper pocket
- One inner leather snap to secure key ring
- Two outer pockets - one with zipper
- Two side pockets with magnetic snap closures
- 14.5"H x 19"W x 6.25"D
- Backpack straps - 17-26" (adjustable)
- Cross body strap - 36-46" (adjustable)
- Handle drop - 5"