The Crossbody Clutch - Black
Both sensible and sensational, the Crossbody Clutch is a stylish way to carry all of your essentials on-the-go.
Handmade by our local artisan partners, this bag is made with full grain leather and has a unique, vintage huipil that has been sourced straight from the Guatemalan highlands. The interior contains two small pockets - perfect for a phone, keys, or any other small accessories - and an exterior drop pocket on its all leather back.
Whether you find yourself on a date night, running weekend errands, or waiting in line for school pick-up, the Crossbody Clutch will help you transition from day to night - effortlessly.
The Crossbody Clutch can be carried over the shoulder, as a crossbody, or remove the strap to use as a clutch.
As it is made of a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color.
A portion of all proceeds supports orphan care initiatives around the world.
- Full grain leather (Note: As it is made of a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color)
- Handwoven vintage huipil textile - (color may vary due to studio lighting)
- Fully lined interior
- Adjustable/removable crossbody strap
- Metal hardware
- Zipper closure with leather tassel
- Two inner drop pockets
- One outer drop pocket
- 8.5"H x 12"W - Folded
- 13.75"H x 12"W - Open
- Crossbody strap 30-54" (adjustable)