The Convertible Day Bag - Mini Charcoal
This gorgeous leather bag has been thoughtfully designed and crafted by our local artisan partners, using full grain leather and a unique, vintage huipil. No two bags are exactly alike. Handmade by women in the highlands of Guatemala, each huipil can take up to six months to create, depending on the pattern!
These intricate designs are a breathtaking expression of different villages all across Guatemala, as well as a legacy of the women who weave them. No matter where the day takes you, this bag will be a faithful companion for years to come.
The Convertible Day Bag can be carried as a handbag, a crossbody bag, or as a backpack.
Every purchase supports adoptions and orphan care initiatives around the world!
- Full grain leather (Note: As it is made of a natural material, each bag varies slightly in texture and color)
- Handwoven vintage huipil fabric - (color may vary due to studio lighting)
- Fully lined corte interior
- Adjustable/removable backpack straps and cross body strap
- Metal hardware
- YKK Zipper closure
- Two inner drop pockets and one zipper pocket
- One inner leather snap to secure key ring
- Two outer pockets - one front slip and one back zipper
- Two outer side pockets with magnetic snap closures
- Leather color: Charcoal
- 10.5"H x 13.7"W
- Backpack straps - 17-26" (adjustable)
- Cross body strap - 36-46" (adjustable)
- Handle drop - 5"